I know. I can recycle it at the local supermarkets with the incentive of getting a 10 cent return! That's right, not a 5 cent but a 10 cent return! That's a 100% increase in difference! However if you take a closer look, you will discover that this product can only be recycled for that amount in ME aka Maine.
Wow, Poland Spring. Way to fail at encouraging people to recycle your dumb new sport bottles, which are not only flimsy but also fail to be recycled. Even when I throw things out, I can see many Poland Spring bottles. And it makes sense.
You know what I think? The bottle is inadequate for use.
That is one of the worst feelings out there. The feeling where you feel like even when you try, it will fail. Or just the fact of not knowing if something will not work out in the end.
I guess at least the water tastes okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment