Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mom.

After reading the many posts on the mmisf site, I think I began to appreciate my mom's honesty towards me and her subtle humor (which she probably doesn't even know she makes sometimes).

She often tells me how bad my breath is and tells me to drink lots and lots of water.

Her lyrics to Shaggy's "Angel", as:
"Appreciation... Hesitation... a Motivation..."
and continues with other -tion words.

She tells my brother to finish what he eats but yet, says he's fat. Haha.


Despite many contradictions in the past and imperfections and even though she may have made me angry many times, she is my mom and I love her very very much. =)

Quote of the Day
Me: Mom, what is the name of that Chinese restaurant?
Mom: Doun Wong
Me: Oh, I know. What is the name in English?
Mom: ... Doun Wong!
Me: Hahaha. Nevermind.



Present work:
  • building a computer with Jerry's help
  • working on MQP, although more slacking
  • sleeping a lot more

No comments: