Friday, June 5, 2009

Wow.

I really am bad at this T4T thing. Second time, and I forgot already. Sheesh. Maybe it can stand for Top 4 Tuesday and/or Thursday.

Today I learned 4 things.

1) T Efficiency

A party of seven on the Red Line is efficient at packing the train. Do you remember the Vesper Theory from Chemistry? Well, basically electrons want to space out if they can in each of the shells of the atom. So if you had 7 spaces on the train and 3 people, they would space themselves out.

___person___person___person___

What a waste of space! I think the T should be arranged like a roller coaster ride on a busy day. Party of 4 come up please to fill this up?

2) Popeye's Chicken
OH SO GOOD! The skin is so much lighter yet it's still so crispy. And it has a salty goodness to it. Even the biscuit does too! I think Popeye's will have a new place in my heart. LessThanThree. I even brought home two packets of their Cajun Spices.

3) Taylor
Taylor guitars sound magnificent and I can see why they are so popular now. If I get one, I will dub it Swift.

4) Attraction Behavior
I realized that I bite my lipwhen I see someone that I might be attracted too. Minor thing that I noticed today. Mostly because I bit my lip a lot today. Hahahaha.

No comments: