Today, I am grateful for my past baby sitters.
How did you put up with me? Always hungry and wanting to eat. I would always watch TV when you told me not to, and could only sleep if you tuck me in.
I broke your granddaughters play doll and her tea set plates. Yet you continued to care for me. I got my head stuck in the stair railings one time, and I panicked. Yet you made me reassured that I would be ok. I think your granddaughter has forgiven me already... I hope.
You helped me get my teeth as purdy as they are now. When ever I had a loose tooth, I would dread the day when you would baby sit me. With your dental floss and your pleading of only taking a "look", all that work and tears on my part ended up to be good for me. And even now, you always compliment me on my teeth which has mostly to do with your help. You keep me well fed too, to make the most of my teeth.
Thank you to all my baby sitters.
No comments:
Post a Comment