Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Expected looks.

Since I started driving into my boring job site each morning... I've been listening to Matty in the Morning on KISS 108. A lot. So one day, that got me into thinking about what Billy, Lisa, and Matty look like. Here's what I was thinking.

Billy Costa (in my head)
Brown hair. Maybe just a little balding. Old looking?

Billy Costa (in real life)












Holy COW! It's that NECN guy! What is he doing on the air on KISS 108?



Lisa Donovan (in my head)
Conservative. Brunette. Short hair. Mom dressed. Nice lady.


Lisa Donovan (in real life)
 Hm. I really wasn't expecting her to be blonde or have long hair. But she kind of looks like a mom. Kind of.


Matt Siegel (in my head)
 Older looking than Billy. Gray hairs.

Matt Siegel (in real life)


Interesting. He is what I thought Billy would look like, and vice versa. Funny looking?


Conclusion:
Hahahaha! Wow. I never thought that I would be THAT off. Well, I guess it's hard to tell what a person looks like just by their voice. And I'm glad Matty is a fan of Dunkies.

No comments: