Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First LA trip.

... made me more hopeful.

It was great being there for Daniel and Sanjung's Wedding. To experience a wedding where the love for God is central, it was different but it made me think of how awesome it really was. It is selfless love that brought them together. I'm sure that they will be a good team to minister to others.

I am thankful to be able to stay at Logos Seminary for a good deal on housing. While staying there, there was a magazine on the table top. I was reading through it as I was bored when I first arrived. There was one particle article, of which I had forgotten the title but it was somewhat of an autobiography. It was talking about how he was struggling with his relationships. Not knowing if he will be married or even find that one significant other. That is when he gave up his life to serve others for God. In this, he found himself more fulfilled and happy. Upon meeting people, he would just offer up himself to them. What a man for others! He would later on meet his future wife, as she served with him on a couple of activities. How great is that?

$10 for all you can eat Korean BBQ is wicked (or hella) good. I think that every city, country, and continent should have it. Maybe someday...

It made me more hopeful of what God has in store for me, whether it be in serving others or having an all you can eat Korean BBQ in Boston. The only thing that went bad was that when I looked to my right, I didn't see the Hollywood sign. I blame Miley.

No comments: