Friday, April 2, 2010

Thought of Death.

Quite honestly, I don't think about death. I'm not all too concerned about dying or how I will die. Perhaps it is because I feel like I still have a lot of time left, even though my time could end at any moment. I'm still healthy and young, right?

Death of my parents however, that stirs my mind. Just the thought of it, shakes me. It wouldn't be easy to grasp if it happened to my own father and mother who raised me and took care of me. I appreciate all their dedication and the time they parted on me to see me as I am now.

I don't have that same exact feeling if that happens to one of my grandparents though. Don't get me wrong though. It would still shake me to see how my parents would react. I do appreciate my grandparents for loving me so much and they will be very much missed by me. Even though the closeness may not be as close to me as with my very own parents, just seeing how much they were to my own parents moves me to love them. So although the feeling is not the same, I love them for loving me too.

I'm forgiven
because You were forsaken.

No comments: