Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tough Guy

It is after school time. Earlier in the day, two students were arguing. Now that school is over, they meet out in the back alley to settle things. What's the first thing they do before punching the crap out of each other?

I have always associated fights with cracking knuckles. Even though it's seen in a bunch of movies, I don't know if people actually do it in real situations. It must not be a good thing to have less grip strength when trying to fight someone, especially if there are weapons involved.

It would be awesome if fights were fought solely over cracking of knuckles (and other joints). The winner would be whoever has the most number of cracks. It would be a lot more peaceful to settle arguments. And more importantly, I would probably win alot more. =) Challenge?

The only problem is that in my old age, I would not be able to open jars of bamboo shoots. Sadness...

No comments: