1) Shave with a safety razor
Reason: SOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I was browsing through youtube and saw a random video about shaving. I didn't think it would be any special, but when I saw the whole process, it seemed like an experience I want to have. Although it may seem lengthy, it seemed to be such an enjoyable experience, rather than just a chore. It's like a quiet time... for your face.
And I mean seriously. What can be more manly than shaving with a blade right in your face!
It costs less than using those 4-5 bladed cartridges. The only equipment I need is the safety razor and the soap. The blades are only like $0.15 each. I already have the brush. And if you haven't tried a brush, go to an Art of Shaving store and rub it on your face. Feels sooo good. The initial cost may be more but overall but it seems so worth it. Comfortable and manly. I'm in. Who's with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment