Monday, December 22, 2008

haha.

Two characters repeated. Expresses laughter.

This word I have typed often. Whether in situation of someone telling me a joke over an instant message, or to just hang loose. It's a fun word to use and I must say, that it does help me feel more relaxed if I see someone else type that.

But I think that sometimes, I haven't used this when I never actually meant it. In my case, to make someone else feel better. Now that I think about it, it does make me feel guilty. Even some of the things I tried to do for the other person were just to try to cheer them up.

And even so, if I did make the other person any feel a bit better about themselves, how would I ever know? Typing is one thing, and talking face to face is another. But now, will I ever get the chance to talk face to face?

No comments: