Monday, December 8, 2008

Section 13.

After watching Heroes today and seeing Hiro use his abilities to go back to his past, it reminded me of a show.

Do people remember about "Jackie Chan Adventures"? It was a show on WB56 that I watched a lot after coming home from school. And back then, I wasn't suppose to be watching that much TV because of homework.

Well, I remember there was a talisman which Jackie used to travel back in time. He was able to see himself as a little kid. When he was younger, he fell and had a scar. But, the future Jackie helped him prevent his fall, and when the future Jackie looked at his arm, he saw that there was no scar anymore. How does changing something that happened in the past, affect someone who is back in the past too? That's why I think time-travel is not possible unless there are multiple universes of the same thing happening.

And I always wondered if people accidentally find out where Section 13 is. I mean, it seems pretty easy to get to. You just go inside the telephone booth, close the door and then you get transported in. What if I was about to make a call, but I get teleported to this place with secret agents and the storage of the magical talismans?

But this is all just television talk about their plot.

No comments: