Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Age.

I am getting older. Each day is part of the 365 days which go past. There are only 365 days. People ask me where I see myself in 5 years. I am going to start a list of things that I have done right before the age of 21. After that, I will make a list of things that I want to do before I turn 25. But for now...

Things I've Done Before 21
  • Ate raw egg
  • Hiked in New Mexico for 2 weeks
  • Owned a dog
  • Learned guitar
  • Taught someone guitar
  • Drank... hahah
  • Traveled to China, Canada, Hong Kong
  • White water rafted
  • Slid down stairs on a cardboard box (FUN!)
  • Used an electric flyswatter
  • Started my first fire at a camping trip
  • Melted a pot into the coils of a stove
  • Rode a horse
  • Liked roller coasters
  • Gained a taste for bitter melon

TBC.

No comments: