Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things I learned at College #1

Why, hello! (I actually don't know if that is suppose to have a question mark at the end. Nevertheless...) It's been awhile hasn't it. Off with the small talk. On with the content.

I realize that college is a really big goal for many people. It is a place of hope and dreams for parents, grandparents, and especially those who will be attending. There is great expectations and anticipations. This is my guide to accompany your discoveries. Note that it is coming from my own experiences from a small tech school so it may not apply to all circumstances.


1) Take-out is a great stress reliever.

Oh, how I look forward to Takeout Sundays. There is a place called Boomers near the WPI campus. I tried their subs, pizzas, and pastas. But then my roommates had discovered the great Buffalo Chicken Calzone. The Buff Chic Cal as is was soon to be called.

That feeling of waiting for something to come is filled with anxiousness. There is great hope for the Buff Chic Cal to be oh so scrumptious. It makes everyone drop there X-Box controller, Guitar Hero guitars, and mouses & WASD keys. What raid? I have my Buff Chic Cal to savor.

Plus, it's a good way to get to know people better. Don't bring that food in front of the computer. Eat it and enjoy the company.

No comments: