Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ice Ice Baby (Snow & Ice REMIX)

Yo engineer let's kick it


Ice ice baby
Ice ice baby

All right stop take the Nextel and listen
Snow and ice is back with a new edition
Salting not a bit so slightly
Straight up on caffeine daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Don't turn off the lights or you'll doze
Watch out to the right, pay attention to the manhole
Light up the roads and try not to make a pothole
Chance, go tell the snowplow that booms
You not be driving like on some mushrooms
Deadly if you spray too much chloride
Anything less than the best is a slow ride
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better not sleep during your work day
If there was a problem YO I'll solve it
Check out the payslips before district resolves it

Ice ice baby, it's snow and (x4)

Word to your mother... to pack some lunch and dinner for you while you are out there. And maybe some hot cocoa powder too. Thanks, Mom! But yeah... this is one thing that I do during downtime with snow & ice duty.

Now if I knew photoshop, there would be a picture of Vanilla Ice with my face on it here.

No comments: