Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Honker.

I don't use the car horn much. Some people say that's a good thing or that's nice of you. But in all honesty, I feel like I should be ready to use it when needed. It isn't only used for road rage or getting that car in front of you to stop texting and go.

Having this sense of knowing when something bad can happen is a good skill to have. It can be used on the road and also in parenting. There is always a discipline enforcer and you need to know when to say something to a kid. For example, if your kid yells in a public place, the enforcer would discipline the kid if appropriate.

I should learn to use the car horn when needed.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Rather than use a car horn, be prepared to use a really long stick, like in Proverbs 23:13

derek said...

You, sir, are full of biblical knowledge.