Recently I had a craving for Cinnabon. It is like the best and only food, that you can call dessert, with a massive amount of buttery goodness. I couldn't find it in the SSP. When I found out it closed down, I was getting desperate to go and get one. It was like in Castaway when Tom Hanks was trying to get the water from the coconut.
It was found that the closest one is in marlborough. I still have not gone yet. But this gets me thinking of the reasons of dieting. I'm starting to develop a little pot belly. It's probably from all the eating out. The choice and portions of foods plays a role. I really like fried foods. French fries, fried chicken, fried wontons. That bon chon stuff is wicked addictive. All good stuff. I ate a lot of that stuff in college but never seemed to gain any weight. But now, my metabolism is not as fast, but it is good compared to what it will be in well-aged man.
Do I take advantage of my health now to eat what I want, since it won't have a big negative affect? Do I start eating the healthy stuff now, kind of like saving up for retirement?
No comments:
Post a Comment