Friday, December 9, 2011

Marble Notebooks

Remember those marble notebooks used for science experiments back in middle school? Today, I'm doing an experiment!

PIZZA PAST 24 HOURS WITHOUT REFRIGERATION

Situation:   I ordered a large cheese pizza with extra mushrooms on 12/08/2011 from Domino's. According to the Domino's tracker, Annie had finished making the pizza at 11:30 AM. There was half a pizza left. It was left in room temperature of approximately 65 deg F for ~24 hours. Subject must finish the pizza within 4 hours.

Hypothesis:   There are two situations possible. The pizza has gone bad or it has not gone bad. I believe that the pizza has not gone bad based on my smell test and my masculine instinct. I will finish the four slices without being sick. Even if the pizza has gone bad, my immune system will not failed me.

12/09/2011
@ 11:04 AM : Subject ate one slice of mushroom pizza
@ 12:08 PM : No signs of health difference. Subject partook in another slice.
@  1:30 PM  : Subject ate another slice. Couldn't eat the crust though. It was much to hard to bite through.

No comments: