Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wonder

I was looking at different kinds of foods that I'd like to try. Stumbled upon bento boxes. Doesn't this look awesome?!

When looking from afar, you can see that it is Totoro. But when looking in with a zoomed in focus, you can really see a bunch of little details that were put together. The slice of ham as the mouth opening, the seaweed bits for the whiskers & chest lines, the egg for the mini-Totoro. It really is quite pretty when you can see the small details and effort that were put into a creation. For the maker, it was made with a certain image in mind already. For the viewer, it's there to be in awe of what was made. I like it.

I'm not sure about how it would taste though. It looks like way too much rice. I'd definitely try it either way.

No comments: