Friday, June 13, 2008

Boston/New England Sports Teams


Celtics had pulled off a win in game 4. I was afraid of looking at the game even at the first quarter. What happened? I just saw sloppy shots and passes everywhere. And now? They pulled off the win to make the series lead 3-1. It would be amazing if I lived to see the Celtics win the Playoffs. Go C's!

And speaking of sports, I tend to only root for home teams, being Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, and yes, even the Bruins and Revolution. Even if I move, I would remain a loyal Boston fan. I heart Boston.

I was able to live through Patriots winning and the Red Sox wining their trophies and to claim their Superbowl and World Series rings (respectively). With the possibility of the Celtics winning it, it feels like a party and a parade is already in session! BEAT LA! Ok, but in all honesty, I still think Kobe Bryant should win at being the best player ever, even if the Lakers lose the Playoffs.


So after all this is over and the Celtics finish off the Lakers.. Go Bruins and Revolution!

No comments: