People who drag their feet annoy me. Scuff, scuff, scuff away. That sound... and that walking pose that people make. Gah. It looks like they are trying to impress people by catwalking. So the reason I bring this up is that I saw while in Calgary, a person who was doing that and it annoyed me. It was strange how annoyed I was.
But I used to do it do. I think I used to believe that dragging your feet as you walk makes you automatically look cooler. Ya know.. the kind of guy who swings their shoulders left and right as they walk (and I can't even imagine what it would look like if they did that running).
And it's those kind of people that the janitors must hate, with making all those scuff marks on the floor. Those are quite hard to remove off the hardwood floors. I remember trying to help remove them from my middle school gym, hoping to ease the janitor's mind.
So, don't drag your feet. You will kill your posture, gain a bad habit, and maybe have the Janitors United Guild after your butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment