Thursday, May 8, 2008

Parents.

"Can't live with them, can't live without them." I wonder who is the person who said that first. Its negativity is just glaring at me.

I really don't like being told when I do something wrong by my parents. The thing is.. that this only applies for my parents/family. If someone outside tells me, I would just kind of nod and say something along the lines of "I'll think about it" or "Yeah, I think you might be right." I don't know if that is just because I truly accept what they say, or just completely disregard it as something to look at.. maybe... possibly. But in the case of what my parents say, that is a completely different story.

I normally stay up late. This however bothers my mom. She got irritated. And now.. all of a sudden I really do not feel like talking about any of this anymore.

Nothing that big happened. I kind of know that she wants what's best for me and thinks that good rest is helpful. And I don't know but that kind of eats me... maybe it's just the irony of how she says she trusts me, yet it doesn't seem like she does. Yet I really don't deserve much trust with the number of times that I have let her down.

I must say, I believe that before changing my outsides, I should probably look at my inside motivations and hopes. Do I care? This does make it seem like I don't care at all. But I think I do, but... it seems like it's dying. I'm not sure.

So... what do I hope for? What do you hope for?

No comments: