Final day here back here in Vancouver. Not finals as in final exams, since that has been over with since the end of April.
It's funny to see how people don't know much about their own city. I mean, I don't know much about Boston or Quincy's history. A tourist who comes for a day may know more than I do. But I do know where some good places to eat are. =P
It has been such a great trip, getting to see all of my family (on my mother's side). The last time I came, I really only remember certain glimpses of my stay. And quite honestly I will probably forget some things from this trip when I get back. But there are certain things that I think I will remember.
1) Grandma's Peanut making
2) Bowen's obsession with airsoft
3) Raymond's sense of humor
4) Sally's fashion
4) Irene's cooking
5) Kent and Alice's understanding
6) Jon and Mark's hospitality
7) Percy's youthfulness
So I will be back in Boston tomorrow night. Going back to GMT -5. Hooray 3 hours. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment