Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reporting from Edmonton

It's actually kind of strange, knowing I haven't seen my cousins in 8 years yet it's like we knew each other for a long time. I remember when I would used to ask my mom why we always go to Canada in the summer. And now I kind of know why. Now, I can say that I knew my guhng-guhng and that I know my pau-pau. I know of how my mom's brothers and their kindness. It really is great... knowing that these brothers and sisters care for each other so much.

And pau-pau is caring. But I think too caring.. in that she still thinks I'm a little kid. Haha. But I know that she is lonely here by herself. I just hope that she understands that I can do things on my own now, but I do respect her hospitality.

But yeah, it's fun here in Edmonton. I tried some ketchup chips, which are surprisingly good. They only sort of taste like ketchup but still good. But it was nice talking to Raymond again. It's kind of funny how my personality is very much like his, even with some different likes and dislikes.

A lot of other things to talk about.. but I'm tired. And I have a 15.5+ hr bus trip tomorrow. Goodnight all!

No comments: