Friday, November 14, 2008

you and i.


C
don't you worry, there my honey
we might not have any money
Am                                             F
but we've got our love to pay the bills
C
maybe I think you're cute and funny,
F                                                Am
maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you, 
if you know what I mean

      C                       E                       F                               C
Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
            E7
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
      F                           G
and teach them how to dance
            C                         E7
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
            F                             D
making everybody look like ants
                    C                   F  G         C
from way up there, you and I, you and I

C
well you might be a bit confused
and you might be a little bit bruised
     Am                                             F
but baby how we spoon like no one else
C
so I will help you read those books
F
if you will soothe my worried looks
      Am                                            F
and we will put the lonesome on the shelf


      C                       E                       F                               C
Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
            E7
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
      F                           G
and teach them how to dance
            C                         E7
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
            F                             D
making everybody look like ants
                    C                   F  G         C
from way up there, you and I, you and I

No comments: