My strategy is to have a set of skills that would be required.
1) Fort Defender
2) Evasive Specialist
3) Medical Unit
4) Team Cook
Location?
1) Heavy Weapons Guy
I remember when I first played Team Fortress 2 on the 2Fort map. Being the Pyro, I didn't really have many fears, with my flamethrower causing panic within the other players base. But if I saw this guy, I would have to run like crazy. I figure the same concept for defending against zombies.
Sheer power. Sasha. No one (or zombie) should ever touch his weapon. He also has the essential secondary weapon for an attack like this. The shotgun. Plus, he has a sandvich in case of any immediate zombie wound. Om nom nom nom nom.
2) Rock Lee
Being trained in the art of tajitsu and having ninja skills can be important when trying to sneak around in case we need more supplies. If he can avoid zombies, then that would increase his chances of survival. His work ethic of persistancy could even lift the team's morale. And just look at that smile and the thumbs up! You know everything is going to be ok with that kind of face.
3) Nurse Joy
Dun dun, dun-dun Ding! I always try to heal up my pokemon whenever I get a chance. It's free and it restores all your MP too! It is also very very fast. All you have to do is keep pushing "A" to skip all the small talk. That is the efficiency that I need on my team to help heal my injured teammates. I can not afford to lose a member of the team to the zombie mobs. Plus, she has a Chansey who has attacks like... headbutt?
4) Former Iron Chef Morimoto
After a long day of bashing zombies, the team would be tired and hungry. Some good food, while the sun is up, can lift their spirits despite the constant zombie attacks.
The problem is finding a chef that can cook with anything. So, that ruled out Emeril and Alton Brown immediately, despite my love for their shows. I need one who can work under fire and have good improvisation with any kind of materials... possibly using zombie meat as an ingredient. That why I chose the former Iron Chef, Morimoto. I used to watch Iron Chef all the time and I would look up to this guy. He could make anything look and taste good, no matter what the secret ingredient is. And I'm sure that he would be decent in using knives.
Then all we need is a Walmart. We would have to board up the entrances but it is a good fortification spot with most of the supplies that we would need.
Who would be on your team? Where would you be?

No comments:
Post a Comment