Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fifty-fifty,

50% chance yes. 50% chance no. It's a simple concept, yes. Head or tails. When I was younger, I would flip a coin, trying to predict what would appear and try to improve my odds of guessing the correct side. I had some streaks. But they wouldn't last very long.

If you were told that you had a 50% chance of dying in the next 10 years, how would you live your life differently?

In terms of life goals, I guess I haven't really thought about that. There was my first post on this blog about my childhood dreams, so I would guess I would want to complete that list first. Besides food, I haven't really created a bucket list of things that I would want to do. I know that I would want to have someone to share my life with... but then I would have to consider that I would only spend a little of my life with that person and then they would have to live a hard life. I don't know if I would want to do that to someone. And let alone that. Would there be anyone who would really want it, even through good or bad... sickness or in health EVEN if it is 50% chance?

Actually, you know what? I really don't have any other goals except to find that one person. That one person that I would love to the end, even if that 50% chance were to happen to her. Sure I might have other goals, but in comparison, this is the one thing that I would want to do.

Life is truly a blessing and a gift from God. I wouldn't want to waste what he has created so wonderfully.

No comments: