So I think starting from now on, every Tuesday will be Top 4 Tuesday (T4T). I tried to have alliteration.. but I failed at finding a word for list that begins with 'T'.
An update. I am officially graduated and done with my undergraduate college years. [Applause] Now the FAQs are:
1) How does it feel to be finished?
It feels... actually, I don't think the feeling had quite sunk in yet. Someone told me that I didn't look very excited on the day of graduation. I quickly answered that I was.. but now that I think back, I really was not excited much. Sure, it was a lot of hard work and there were lots of times that I struggled. I finished strong. But I also didn't want it to end. The people that I hung out with the most would move back. The late nights in Kaven Hall would not be there anymore.
I glad that the president of Xerox gave us the commencement address. She was a busy person as she was immediately on her cell phone after she finished her speech, but a couple things stood out to me.
So now, I feel glad that I had a really great roommate. I feel re-motivated. Re-motivated to continue working hard. I feel anxious that I don't have a job yet in this economy. I feel bad for letting my parents down in being the first generation to finish with a college degree and not yet have a job. I feel like playing lots of Team Fortress 2 as well. Hahah. But yes. I am mostly worried and anxious about what relationships I would find as well and what I will be doing for a career.
2) What are you going to be doing now?
I will be job searching as well as mate searching. Hahaha. But yes. I will be looking for a job. Hopefully, it is in something like a design or construction firm because that is what I really want to do. But if not, I am ok with just a job for now. Maybe I should apply for Panera. They do have great sandwiches.
I will be driving much more now. I was always afraid of driving but I know that it would be helpful to be able to drive someone. Or just going to a workplace that cannot be reached by the T Station. Yesterday, I drove my brother to work by myself! Even though it was only 3 blocks away, I considered it an achievement unlocked. =D
Ok. I will be off to a friend's BBQ soon. Hopefully I don't forget T4T the first week.
No comments:
Post a Comment