Let me share with the world the oh so wonderful facts of life that I have learned about while working at CVS.
Buy what the older Asian women buy. You can be sure that the product is a good deal. Especially if they keep going back to buy it with a different card. One of these women carried a Spacemaker box of pure coupons. When she opened it, the coupons just spewed out. It was awesome. I always ask where the coupons come from now, and a majority come from newspapers and magazines. So whether it's that free* notebook or dish detergent, make sure you get your hands on that item too.
Extrabucks come in handy, especially if you use Extrabucks to get more Extrabucks. Everytime I work, I see the same people, who always seem to have Extrabucks to use. After ringing up their transaction which always comes out to less than $1.00, more Extrabucks appear. These people always leave the store smiling.
So the lesson is take advantage of where you work and be aware of what is going on around.
*It's like you are getting it for free due to the Extrabucks amount that you get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment