Smokers want their cigarettes/cigerellas like kids want their candy. Right away and unbagged.
When I was younger, I remember going into CVS and the best part was when going to the checkout counter. I get to choose which candy I wanted. The front counter of CVS is like kid heaven. Everything you wanted was there. I would normally get the orange tic tacs. Upon reaching the register, the cashier ring everything and put it in the bag. But when they reach the tic tacs, they would ring it up and then move it back to the edge of the counter instead of bagging it. That would be my time to strike! I would enjoy the tic tacs right away... after asking my mother of course.
I love the way the kids smile when they reach for the paid for candy.
I never bag the cigarettes unless they specifically ask to or if they buy a bunch at a time. I think it's the same feeling for smokers. Except that they don't smile or look adorable when getting it. They often just complain about the prices, but I know that deep inside their smoker hearts, they are happy just like a kid with their favorite candy. The difference is that smoking is not cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment