Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I learned at CVS #3

Being courteous to those you serve can help their day. I've served at least a thousand people already at CVS, and there are many different people. People who just stopped in to get something quick and need to get back home, people who stand in line counting to see how much change they can get rid of, people who come in just for a snack, etc. Everyone has their own stories and reasons why they are there. Those who are in a rush, it is best to just be quick. If they say something with a bad attitude, it could be just that they had a bad day. So just help them with what they need so that they can go back home to their family.

So try to be understanding of other people as they have their own busy and hectic lives.


This is probably the last entry to my series... for this month. Haha. Probably not the last of my learnings from that place, but yes. I have found a job with Lamson Engineering Corp. situated in Newton. I am still trying to keep that job at CVS on the side. So there will be more in the future!

No comments: