Why does the concept art of a teleporter usually the same thing? A round light on the ground coming out of a mechanism on the ground.
If I could only use a teleporter once (back and forth) in my lifetime, I think I would have used it already. It wouldn't even have been for anything truly important. I thought if it many times when I had forgotten my homework at home. "Man, if I had a teleporter... I would use it to go back home to get my homework." Those things feel important at that time. Getting good grades was important to me.
Now if this teleport situation was real and I managed still not to use it, I would have no idea how I would use it. Perhaps it is because I don't really know what is deemed important enough at the moment. Does anyone want my teleporter trip?
Whack it with a wrench a couple more times and it would be level 3!
1 comment:
Found you.
Post a Comment